A Good School (OFSTED December 2017)
Teacher of Technology
Required for 1st August 2018
Salary dependent on experience
Applicants with all specialisms welcome – to include Computer Science
Holy Trinity Catholic School is an oversubscribed, mixed, fully inclusive, successful 11-16 school. We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and outstanding classroom practitioner to join our strong Technology team.
The role will include teaching across the full age and ability range in this mixed 11-16 school, developing enrichment opportunities for students and demonstrating the ability and commitment to securing high standards of student achievement.
The successful candidate will:
· enjoy the benefits of working with a thriving and successful Technology team
· be working at a school that values and delivers excellent professional development
· be an outstanding teacher, well-qualified to teach at Key Stage 3 and 4
· be capable of inspiring students through their passion for the subject and have the opportunity to raise standards and shape outcomes for all students
· be an excellent team player and a firm believer in the potential of all students.
Holy Trinity Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to two supportive references and an enhanced DBS check being received.
Informal visits to the school are welcome.
Closing Date: 21st March 2018 Noon
Interviews: Week commencing 26th March 2018